Recipe by Anka
Makes 12 muffins Nutrition Facts: 1 muffin 250 kcal 5 grams of fat 3 grams of saturated fat
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (10 oz)
- 1 tablespoon flour (for berries)
- 1 cup cake flour (4oz)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Move the oven rack to the middle. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk flour through salt and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
- Cream butter with the remaining sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in zest and vanilla.
- Add 1/3 of the flour, mix well. Add 1/3 of the yogurt. Repeat: 1/3 of the flour, 1/3 of yogurt, 1/3 of flour, 1/3 of yogurt.
- Toss berries with the 1 tablespoon of flour and fold in.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.