Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 236.59 ml plain flour
- 236.59 ml oatmeal
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 19.71 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml fresh blueberries
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml milk
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Mix in blueberries.
- In another bowl, beat the egg just a little bit. Mix in the milk and vegetable oil.
- Put everything into the large bowl.
- Mix about 30 times. (Muffin mixture should be lumpy).
- Spoon in the muffin mix into muffin cups, to about 2/3 of the way up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cool muffins on wire rack.
These muffins had a great taste but I think there was too much baking powder. On some bites I could taste the baking powder. Thanks foodiequeen :) Made for Alphabet tag game
yuck! this muffins taste baking powdery maybe because i didn't cook it well because i put it in 395 F, and i stirred in cinnamon in the last minute. Oh well
REALLY delicious blueberry muffins! I've never had muffins made with oatmeal before; they add a nice texture and depth of flavour. Simple to make, yummy to eat! My adopted Chef for Spring Pick A Chef 2010.