Recipe by Fauve
This is the easiest way imaginable to bake up a batch of delicious muffins. You can even substitute cranberries for the blueberries for a different taste treat.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Prepare muffin tins: Grease or paper-line one 12-cup and one 6-cup tin.
- In medium bowl, combine cake mix, flour and baking powder. Stir to blend.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and oil. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until blended.
- Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 17 to 23 minutes, or until lightly browned and set.
- NOTE: Thawed, frozen blueberries may be used. If berries are damp, toss with a spoonful of flour before mixing into batter.