Recipe by dividend
This is a really simple muffin recipe. I'm moving away from relying on mixes for things like this. You can make this with canned blueberries if you want, just drain them first, and dust them with some sifted flour so the muffins don't turn blue.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, well-beaten
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper inserts.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, water, and butter.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the egg mixture all at once. Stir with a fork until just moist.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full, and bake for 25-30 minutes.