1/2 Photos of Blueberry Muffins
Bev erly's Note:
This recipe came from my sister and is one of the easiest and best recipes for a great tasting blueberry muffin. The flavors blend together for a taste you will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together oats and orange juice.
- 2Mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, and soda.
- 3Add to oats and orange juice mixture. Add oil and egg to blend. Stir in blueberries.
- 4Fill 12 muffin cups (with liners)2/3 full.
- 5Mix sugar and cinnamon mixture and sprinkle on top.
- 6Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 18-22 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 167.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g