1/1 Photo of Blueberry Muffins (1 Ww Point Each)
Little Suzy Homemaker's Note:
This is from the Weight Watchers magazine Easy Weeknight Favorites. My magazine says I first tried them in January 2006. They are very good for a lowfat muffin and easy to make. I am posting here because my magazine is falling apart and I am afraid I am going to lose it! (I have omitted the teaspoon of grated lemon rind and teaspoon of grated orange rind the original recipe calls for. I don't always have them around to grate so just make it without!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine first 4 ingreidents in a medium bowl; stir well. Make a well in center of mixture.
- 3Combine milk through the egg; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Gently fold in blueberries.
- 4Divide batter evenly between 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan immediately; cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Muffins (1 Ww Point Each)
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 122.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g