Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Sweet and easy
Make and share this Blueberry Muffin Shortcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease bottom & sides of a 9" square pan with cooking spray.
- Drain blueberries from the muffin mix, rinse and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix sour cream, and egg and then gradually stir in water and oil.
- Stir in muffin mix until just blended.
- Gently stir in drained blueberries into the batter and spread into the pan.
- Bake 25-29 minutes or un til golden brown.
- Cook completely before slicing.
- Serve with whipped topping.