Recipe by Kari Bass
Entire recipe: 270 calories, 7g fat, 343mg sodium, 46.5g carbs, 7g fiber, 13.5g sugars, 6.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 7* Craving a sweet, bursting-with-blueberries muffin, but in need of something a little more filling? This breakfast bowl is the best of both worlds!
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free french vanilla powdered coffee creamer
- 1 no-calorie packet artificial sweetener
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries (if frozen, drained and blotted dry) or 1⁄2 cup thawed-from-frozen blueberries (if frozen, drained and blotted dry)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a nonstick pot, combine all ingredients except blueberries. Mix in 1 cup water.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook and stir until thick and creamy, 12 - 15 minutes.
- Stir in blueberries, and transfer to a medium bowl. Let slightly cool and thicken. Enjoy!