Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got the midnight munchies and started digging through the cupboards, this is what I ended up with :)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) packageof betty crocker just-add-water blueberry muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup just-add-water blueberry pancake mix
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce (optional, just makes it extra moist)
- Mix the above ingredients (in a very large bowl) until blended, it will be slightly lumpy. Pour into prepared pan(s) of choice, I used 4 mini-loaf pans filled half way and a 8x8 square cake dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins, or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.