3 hrs 10 mins
D's Darling's Note:
This recipe is from the BH&G's Complete Guide to Bread Machine Baking Cookbook. The recipe is for a 2 pound loaf. I have friends who request that I make this for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all the ingredients to the bread pan following the manufactures's directions for your bread machine.
- 2Set the machine for the basic bread cycle.
- 3Select the Medium crust setting.
- 4*Do not use the delay cycle for this bread recipe.
- 5**Optional Powdered Sugar Glaze.
- 6Stir together in a small mixing bowl 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar and 1-2 teaspoons milk to make a glaze to drizzle over the loaf of bread.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Muffin Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 133.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: