Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Serve with Blueberry Sauce for a breakfast treat!
Make and share this Blueberry Morning Breakfast recipe from Food.com.
- In greased 13 x 9 casserole dish, arrange half of bread.
- Scatter cream cheese over bread.
- Scatter blueberries over cream cheese.
- Arrange remaining bread on top.
- In separate bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, syrup and half & half.
- Pour carefully and evenly over bread mixture, soaking bread.
- Bake at 350 for one hour.
- Serve with blueberry sauce.
- For Sauce: In saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch and water.
- Cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- When thickened, add blueberries and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
I quartered the recipe for my DH and I and we both enjoyed it! Thanks Bev! Made for Zaar Tag.