1/1 Photo of Blueberry Morning Breakfast
1 hr 15 mins
Serve with Blueberry Sauce for a breakfast treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg bread, torn into pieces (can use Challah)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 cups blueberries
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1In greased 13 x 9 casserole dish, arrange half of bread.
- 2Scatter cream cheese over bread.
- 3Scatter blueberries over cream cheese.
- 4Arrange remaining bread on top.
- 5In separate bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, syrup and half & half.
- 6Pour carefully and evenly over bread mixture, soaking bread.
- 7Bake at 350 for one hour.
- 8Serve with blueberry sauce.
- 9For Sauce: In saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch and water.
- 10Cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 11When thickened, add blueberries and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Morning Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.2
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 176.7 mg
- Sodium 120.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: