1/1 Photo of Blueberry Mint Lemonade
From a blueberry site, perfect for summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, water and mint leaves in a small saucepan.
- 2Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar dissolves to make a syrup. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 3Strain mint syrup into a tall pitcher. Stir in lemon juice and water.
- 4Fill 4 tall glasses with ice cubes and top with one-fourth of the blueberries.
- 5Add mint lemonade and top with seltzer water, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Mint Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (1242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 143.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 123.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g