12 hrs 30 mins
An interesting but tasty flavor combo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and clean berries.
- 2Make a strong tea by placing the mint leaves in a saucepan and adding the water, then bringing to a boil.
- 3As soon as it begins to boil, remove from heat, cover, and allow to sit steeping for 10 minutes.
- 4Strain the leaves out and measure ½ cup of the tea
- 5Crush berries in bottom of saucepan and combine with the mint tea.
- 6Bring to a simmer over medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and strain mixture through a jelly bag.
- 8Measure the captured juice and add sugar.
- 9Mix well and bring to a boil.
- 10Add pectin and stir constantly for 1 minute while at a full boil.
- 11Skim off foam and pour into hot, sterile jelly jars and seal.
- 12Process 5 minutes in water bath.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Mint Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (1942 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g