Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
tasty and pretty
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe, cubes or balls
- 1⁄2 honeydew melon, cubes or balls
- 2 cups watermelon, cubes or balls
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- In a glass serving bowl, combine cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon and blueberries.
- In a small dish, combine honey and lemon juice; stir until mixed.
- Pour over melons; toss gently to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate until 1 hour before serving time.
- Garnish with mint, serve at room temperature.