1/3 Photos of Blueberry Melon Salad With Thyme Syrup
I love lemon thyme and always have several plants available. This recipe makes use of the wonderful melons of summer and fresh thyme. You can make up just the syrup and drizzle it on any fruit you want, as needed, if this quantity is too large for you. The syrup keeps for about a week in the refrigerator. From Woman's Day magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Syrup: bring all ingredients to a gentle boil in a small saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat and allow to steep 20 minutes. Discard peel and sprigs.
- 3Allow to cool to room temperature. If not using right away, refrigerate up to one week.
- 4Salad: Just before serving, gently toss together all the fruit.
- 5Drizzle about 1/3 cup of the syrup over the fruit and toss.
- 6Spoon into serving bowls, garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired, and serve with additional syrup on the side.
Browse Our Top Berries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Berries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Melon Salad With Thyme Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 42.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: