Montana Heart Song's Note:
Phyllo Dough Sheets form the lining, with creamy cheese blueberry filling. RCS #12 Contest Dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package phyllo dough, sheets separated
- Pam cooking spray
- dry beans
- 16 ounces fresh blueberries or 16 ounces fresh frozen blueberries, thawed, drained
- 12 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 3 g Splenda sugar substitute, packets
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1Place phyllo dough between dampened kitchen towels.
- 2Brush on melted butter on 8 sheets of phyllo dough.
- 3Stack and cut with a sharp knife or scissors, six pieces each sheet, 48 pieces.
- 4Spray tart pan (24 openings) or muffin pan (12) openings with Pam.
- 5Use two pieces buttered side up in tart pan so it looks like petals on the side of each opening.
- 6Use 4 pieces if using a muffin pan with 12 opening. (Muffin pans are deeper). Lay each piece at any angle butter side up, looks like petals.
- 7Preheat oven 400*.
- 8Sprinkle dry beans in the bottom of each opening.
- 9Bake 6 minutes for tart pan. Bake 8 minutes for muffin pan. Watch, when edges turn brown remove from oven. (Some ovens are hotter than others.).
- 10Take out and cool. When cool remove beans and and set aside for reuse.
- 11Mix milk with packets of Splenda in a small bowl.
- 12Add splenda and milk mixture with mascarpone cheese.
- 13Add in 1/4 cup milk.
- 14Fold in Cool Whip.
- 15Gently fold in blueberries and nutmeg.
- 16Remove phyllo dough cups and place on serving platters.
- 17Fill cups to the desired height.
- 18Serve on chill before serving.
- 19Right before serving sprinkle crushed graham crackers.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Mascarpone Cheese Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 244.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: