Recipe by Lainey39
Recipe is from the Complete Home Bartender's Guide
Top Review by Katlin44
I had the biggest most beautiful blueberries and didn't want them to go bad prior to using them, and decided to see if I could find a really good Blueberry Martini recipe... and I did!
This recipe is wonderful if you are a true Martini lover. Do yourself a favor, and don't make this recipe if you don't have all of the ingredients it calls for, ie; fresh blueberries, real lemon, etc. as they make all the difference.
The end product is a wonderful martini that is a beautiful sapphire blue, I call this drink my "Blueberry Sapphire Martini" it's delish, Enjoy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the blueberries in half and place them in the shaker.
- Quickly muddle the berries.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fill shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously to bombard the blueberries with the ice to release their flavor and color.
- Strain through a sieve into the cocktail glass.
- Place four or five blueberries on cocktail stick across the glass.