1/6 Photos of Blueberry Martini
Recipe is from the Complete Home Bartender's Guide
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the blueberries in half and place them in the shaker.
- 2Quickly muddle the berries.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and fill shaker with ice.
- 4Shake vigorously to bombard the blueberries with the ice to release their flavor and color.
- 5Strain through a sieve into the cocktail glass.
- 6Place four or five blueberries on cocktail stick across the glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Martini
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: