1/3 Photos of Blueberry Marmalade
A lovely way to use blueberries! From Woman's Day Encyclopedia of Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove peel in quarters from orange and lemon.
- 2Lay quarters flat and remove about half of white part.
- 3With scissors, cut remaining peel into fine shreds.
- 4Put in kettle; add water and soda.
- 5Bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove pulp from membrane; add with juice to peel.
- 7Cover; simmer for 15 minutes, adding more water if necessary and blueberries and sugar; bring to boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat and stir in liquid pectin.
- 9Stir and skim by turns for 5 minutes.
- 10Pour into hot sterilized jars, and seal.
- 11Makes about six 1/2 pint jars.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (2041 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 168.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 162.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g