Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely blue color and great margarita taste.
- 2 1⁄2 cups ice
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces blue curacao
- 3 ounces bottled sweetened lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup partially frozen blueberries
- Add all ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Cover and blend (may need to pulse on and off to get things started) on high for 20 seconds or so, until the drink is smooth.
- Pour into a frosty margarita glass and enjoy.
Yum Yum! I made this for my husband tonight because I had frozen blueberries on hand. He loved it!! Thanks for the great recipe.
Good old margarita, with just a little twist in flavor and all together different color. Nice change for margarita lovers!