Blueberry Maple Breakfast Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 Remove crusts from bread; cut into one inch cubes. Cut cream cheese in small cubes (makes about 1 cup).
- Grease a 9x9x2 inch baking dish. Place half of the bread cubes in the dish. Scatter cream cheese cubes and 1 cup of blueberries over the bread.
- Top with remaining bread cubes and blueberries.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, maple syrup and butter. Carefully pour over bread mixture.
- Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour, covering with aluminum foil if edges brown too much.
- To serve, cut into squares. Accompany with additional maple syrup, if desired. Can be prepared the night before, and just baked before serving.