A delicius bread pudding that is a rich finish to a meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lemon Whipped Cream: In a medium bowl, beat ½ cup heavy cream at medium speed.
- 2As cream begins to thicken, add grated lemon peel and powdered sugar.
- 3Drizzle in the lemon juice and whip until stiff. Refrigerate.
- 4Bread Pudding: In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ¼ cup cream, half- &-half, maple syrup, vanilla and eggs.
- 5In a large bowl, pour cream mixture over bread cubes; mix well.
- 6Fold in blueberries.
- 7Pour into a 2-quart baking dish.
- 8Refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes.
- 9Preheat oven to 350°F
- 10Bake uncovered until set, about 30-40 minutes.
- 11Serve warm with lemon whipped cream on top.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Maple Bread Pudding With Lemon Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.8
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 144.4 mg
- Sodium 967.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 16.8 g