Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicius bread pudding that is a rich finish to a meal
Make and share this Blueberry Maple Bread Pudding With Lemon Whipped Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Lemon Whipped Cream: In a medium bowl, beat ½ cup heavy cream at medium speed.
- As cream begins to thicken, add grated lemon peel and powdered sugar.
- Drizzle in the lemon juice and whip until stiff. Refrigerate.
- Bread Pudding: In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ¼ cup cream, half- &-half, maple syrup, vanilla and eggs.
- In a large bowl, pour cream mixture over bread cubes; mix well.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake uncovered until set, about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve warm with lemon whipped cream on top.