Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something my mom made me everyday when I was sick :) A healthy alternative to many other milkshake treats. Make sure you use frozen fruit so the consistency and temperature comes out right. You can use more or less POG as needed.
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons frozen blueberries
- 2⁄3 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup passion fruit, orange, guava juice (POG)
- Put fruit and juice in a magic bullet and puree till blended.
- Add ice cream and quickly pulse until blended.
- Add more POG juice as necessary for desired consistency.
This was delicious and delightful, although I veered somewhat from the recipe! I found a little 3.6 oz. cup of vanilla Haagen Dazs at the grocery store, which I used in the shake. I could not find the POG juice, so went with straight mango juice. The end result was creamy, tropical goodness! Can't wait to try this again. Made for Spring PAC 2012.