Top Review by Rita~
OMG! You can put this on anything from grilled tuna to vanilla ice cream or eat it alone. I didn`t bother making the syrup part. Just skip the water sprinkle the 1/8 cup sugar(what I used)lime zest, and juice on the fruit an ginger. Just remember the sweetness of the fruit can take more or less sugar. Sandy, Good Stuff! I didn`t even go and add any Grand Marnier to it.
- 2 limes
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 large mangoes, peeled,cut into 1 inch chunks
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- remove the zest from 1 lime in long strips.
- juice the limes to get 3 tbsp.
- in a small saucepan combine water, sugar and zest, stirring.
- bring to a boil and cook 2-3 minutes.
- remove from heat, add lime juice, let it stand for 20 minutes, remove zest.
- mix blueberries, mango and crystallized ginger in a bowl, stir in syrup, toss.