Recipe by Geema
This makes a delicious breakfast treat as well as being a fantastic finale to a summertime meal.
Top Review by chia
simply delicious! great flavor blend, the lime juice melts the ginger, which goes so well with the berries and mango. i used whipped cream and the grated zest looks lovely. great light summer dessert!
- 2 limes
- 2 large mangoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- freshly whipped cream, lightly sweetened or thick vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate rind from one lime and set aside.
- Squeeze 3 tablespoons juice from limes.
- Toss together mangoes, blueberries, lime juice and candied ginger.
- Spoon into parfait glasses.
- Top with whipped cream or yogurt and sprinkle with reserved grated lime zest.