1/1 Photo of Blueberry, Mango and Ginger Parfait
This makes a delicious breakfast treat as well as being a fantastic finale to a summertime meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate rind from one lime and set aside.
- 2Squeeze 3 tablespoons juice from limes.
- 3Toss together mangoes, blueberries, lime juice and candied ginger.
- 4Spoon into parfait glasses.
- 5Top with whipped cream or yogurt and sprinkle with reserved grated lime zest.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry, Mango and Ginger Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: