Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a delicious breakfast treat as well as being a fantastic finale to a summertime meal.
- 2 limes
- 2 large mangoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- freshly whipped cream, lightly sweetened or thick vanilla yogurt
- Grate rind from one lime and set aside.
- Squeeze 3 tablespoons juice from limes.
- Toss together mangoes, blueberries, lime juice and candied ginger.
- Spoon into parfait glasses.
- Top with whipped cream or yogurt and sprinkle with reserved grated lime zest.
simply delicious! great flavor blend, the lime juice melts the ginger, which goes so well with the berries and mango. i used whipped cream and the grated zest looks lovely. great light summer dessert!