264 hrs 10 mins
This is an easy-to-make recipe for homemade (vodka based) blueberry liqueur. The "Cook time" = standing time.
My Private Note
Quart ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a glazed ceramic or glass container, mash the berries.
- 2Add vodka, water, cloves and coriander.
- 3Cover container and let stand at room temperature for 10 days.
- 4Strain mixture through a fine sieve into another glass or ceramic container.
- 5Discard residue.
- 6Add sugar to strained liquid and stir until it dissolves.
- 7Let mixture stand at room temperature for about 24 hours.
- 8Pour mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheese cloth; pour into sterilized bottle (s) and cap.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (2226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3839.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 602.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.8 g
- Sugars 581.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g