- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh blueberries (Frozen blueberries can also be used, but be sure they're thawed and well drained first.)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the gelatin, sugar, lime juice and boiling water, stirring until the gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
- Chill for about 1 hour or until slightly thickened.
- Beat the gelatin until light-colored and doubled in volume.
- Beat in the whipped topping, then gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour into a 4-to 5-cup gelatin mold.
- Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours, or until firm.
- Dip the mold briefly into warm water, then unmold onto a large serving platter.