1/3 Photos of Blueberry Lime Jam
From the Ball Blue Book, this is a yummy jam! Cook time is estimated.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush blueberries one layer at a time.
- 2Combine crushed blueberries and pectin in a large saucepot.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- 4Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- 5Stir in grated lime peel and lime juice.
- 6Return to a rolling boil.
- 7Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 8remove from heat.
- 9Skim foam if necessary.
- 10Ladle hot jam into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
- 11Adjust two-piece caps.
- 12Process 15 minutes in a boiling water canner.
- 13Yield: about 6 half-pints.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lime Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1797 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 191.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 177.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: