From Naturipefarms.com. I have no objections if you want to substitute other berries in this beverage.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water, ginger, and lemon verbena in a small saucepan.
- Boil for 1 minute, transfer infused syrup to a container, and chill.
- Place blueberries and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and remaining 4 cups of water and blend to mix. Combine with infused syrup and strain into a pitcher.
- Serve over ice. Float 2-3 whole fresh lemon verbena leaves in each glass.