1/3 Photos of Blueberry Lemonade With Lemon Verbena and Ginger
From Naturipefarms.com. I have no objections if you want to substitute other berries in this beverage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water, ginger, and lemon verbena in a small saucepan.
- 2Boil for 1 minute, transfer infused syrup to a container, and chill.
- 3Place blueberries and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in a blender.
- 4Puree until smooth.
- 5Add lemon juice and remaining 4 cups of water and blend to mix. Combine with infused syrup and strain into a pitcher.
- 6Serve over ice. Float 2-3 whole fresh lemon verbena leaves in each glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lemonade With Lemon Verbena and Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: