1/1 Photo of Blueberry Lemonade
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First make a simple syrup by combining 1 cup sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the mixture boils.
- 2Lower the heat and allow the syrup to simmer for another minute.
- 3Remove from heat and let cool.
- 4In a blender or food processor, puree the blueberries with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 5In a pitcher, combine the cooled syrup, lemon juice and blueberry puree.
- 6To serve, pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup of base into a glass and fill with water.
- 7Makes base for 12 servings.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g