Recipe by DailyInspiration
This is very similar to a lemonade pie that I make except that it includes blueberry pie filling. Sounds very easy to make and would be a great holiday or entertaining dessert.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 4 packages individual serving graham cracker pie crust (6 4-oz tarts per package)
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling, chilled
- lemon zest (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon about 3 tablespoons lemon mixture into each crust. Cover and chill. To serve, top each with 1 heaping tablespoons chilled pie filling. Garnish with lemon zest. Prep time includes refrigeration time.