1/3 Photos of Blueberry-Lemon Tart
3 hrs 50 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
I love the lemon taste in this blueberry tart. It is easy to prepare, and I use fresh blueberries in the summer and frozen ones in the winter. Either way, it turns out delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 35 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat milk
- 4 ounces instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray tart pan with removable bottom, 9x1 inch, with cooking spray. Mix crushed cookies, egg white and butter until crumbly. Press onto bottom and up the side of pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown; cool.
- 2Beat milk, pudding mix and lemon peel in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Chill 5 minutes.
- 3Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled.
- 4Blueberry Topping: Mix sugar, cornstarch and water in 1-quart saucepan. Stir in 1/2 cup of the blueberries. Heat to boiling; reduce head to medium-low. Cook about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 5Stir in lemon juice; remove from heat. Cool 10 minutes. Stir in remaining 1 cup blueberries. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour until chilled. Spread over prepared tart and store, covered, in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Lemon Tart
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 246.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g