Recipe by grandma2969
use 4 small 3" cans for these recipes..choice of crumbs is up to to you..I have used cookies, graham, etc...
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup melted white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 2⁄3 cup blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare crust by rubbing softened margarine inside and on bottom of can.Press crumbs on sides and in bottom of can.Chill while preparing batter.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth, add sour cream and egg, beat well.
- Quickly blend in melted chocolate, batter may stiffen while chocolate cools --
- Pour equal amounts of batter into each prepared can.
- Bake at 325* for 25-30 minutes.check with flats of fingernails.edges should be semi-set and center jiggly --
- Remove from oven and let cool 1 hour.
- Run knife around inside edges of can and invert onto saucer.and then invert onto serving plates.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries and lemon slice.