1/3 Photos of Blueberry Lemon Scones
These scones very easy and delicious with a cup of coffee or tea! The scones look so yummy with the little pieces of zest and blueberries mixed in them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn your oven on to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Slice in the cold butter and blend with a pastry blender till the mixture is like a coarse meal texture. (You may use two knives and "cut" the butter in by slicing in an "X" pattern if you don't have a pastry blender.).
- 4Pour the squeezed lemon juice in a measuring cup.
- 5Crack the egg in the measuring cup with the lemon juice.
- 6Pour in enough milk into the SAME measuring cup until you have about 1 cup of liquid total.
- 7Gently mix the wet and dry ingredients.
- 8Mix in the blueberries.
- 9Knead the dough on floured board 4 to 5 times and pat out to about 1" thick.
- 10Cut with cookie cutter or slice into triangles and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 11Bake for 12-15 minutes or until done.
- 12*You may sprinkle sliced almonds on before baking*.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lemon Scones
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.4
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 491.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of