Recipe by Dwynnie
I adapted this recipe from one I found online that used blueberries, lemon yogurt, and crushed gingersnap cookies. I couldn't find lemon yogurt and I needed some cake in there! A great and easy summer dessert. Variation: If you don't like yogurt, try this with lemon pudding! Or change it up and use lemon pound cake with white chocolate pudding!
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
We really enoyed this recipe! I had never had lemon curd before and I loved it! this is a very easy recipe to make ~ I used Sara Lee frozen pound cake. Thanks for posting a quick, easy, and delicious dessert!
- 236.59 ml plain yogurt
- 118.29 ml lemon curd
- 473.18 ml fresh blueberries
- 6 slice butter pound cake, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the lemon curd into the yogurt until mostly smooth.
- Layer 1/3 of the pound cake, with approximately 4 Tbs of yogurt mixture, and 1/4 cup blueberries in a parfait glass.
- Repeat Step 2, reserving a few blueberries for the top of each glass.
- Top with the remaining cake and spoon approximately 3 Tbs of the yogurt mixture into the center of the glass.
- Top with the reserved blueberries and a mint leaf (if wanted) for garnish.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.