Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe Source: https://www.facebook.com/nellsoldfashionrecipes
Make and share this Blueberry Lemon Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a mixing bowl, beat together butter, 1 cup sugar, juice and eggs. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture alternately with milk. Fold in lemon zest, nuts, and blueberries. Pour batter into greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients mix well. Drizzle over bread.