1/2 Photos of Blueberry Lemon Jam (No Pectin Recipe)
This is a wonderful, slightly chunky jam made without Pectin. For a more intense Lemon Flavor, add an extra teaspoon of Lemon Rind to the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large stainless steel or enamel pot, crush 3 cups blueberries with a potato masher.
- 2Add remaining berries, sugar, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until thick, stirring often.
- 4Skim off any foam.
- 5Ladle jam into hot jars to within 1/4" of top rim.
- 6Can jam using preferred Safe Canning method.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lemon Jam (No Pectin Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (1653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 807.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 208.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 197.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g