1/2 Photos of Blueberry Lemon Jam (No Pectin Recipe)
This is a wonderful, slightly chunky jam made without Pectin. For a more intense Lemon Flavor, add an extra teaspoon of Lemon Rind to the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large stainless steel or enamel pot, crush 3 cups blueberries with a potato masher.
- 2Add remaining berries, sugar, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until thick, stirring often.
- 4Skim off any foam.
- 5Ladle jam into hot jars to within 1/4" of top rim.
- 6Can jam using preferred Safe Canning method.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lemon Jam (No Pectin Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (1653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 807.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 208.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 197.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g