This is a wonderful, slightly chunky jam made without Pectin. For a more intense Lemon Flavor, add an extra teaspoon of Lemon Rind to the recipe.
- In large stainless steel or enamel pot, crush 3 cups blueberries with a potato masher.
- Add remaining berries, sugar, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until thick, stirring often.
- Skim off any foam.
- Ladle jam into hot jars to within 1/4" of top rim.
- Can jam using preferred Safe Canning method.