1/1 Photo of Blueberry-lemon Jam
Vino Girl's Note:
I love the combination of blueberry and lemon, so I can't wait to give this a try. From Ball Home Canning Products. It assumes you know safe and proper canning procedures.
My Private Note
8 ounce ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare jars and lids according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Combine blueberries, sugar, lemon peel, and lemon juice in a large saucepot.
- 3Bring to a rolling boil over high heat; stir frequently.
- 4Stir in pectin.
- 5Boil hard for 1 minute.
- 6Remove from heat and skim foam (if necessary).
- 7Immediately ladle into hot jars, leaving a 1/4 inch headspace.
- 8Cap and process for 15 minutes in a boiling water canner.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-lemon Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 200.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 195.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g