Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄4 lb butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemons, rind of (grated)
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, beat butter until creamy.
- Add sugar until smooth.
- Beat in peel and egg.
- Stir together your dry ingredients.
- Add to mixture alternately with milk.
- Stir in berries.
- Drop dough by rounded Tblsp.
- onto a greased baking sheet, spacing cookies 2" apart.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375* for 15 min.
- or until brown.
- Transfer to racks.
- Let cool 5 min.
- Sift powdered sugar lightly over tops.
- Serve warm or let cool completely.
- Store in airtight container up to 3 days.