1/1 Photo of Blueberry Lemon Cupcakes
This is a great, versatile recipe. Try subbing the lemon for lime and the blueberries for strawberries... or orange and raspberry... or any other combination you can think of! I like to frost with a simple vanilla buttercream, but a fruit-flavored icing (with lemon extract instead of vanilla, for example) would probably be great, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F. Blend the butter substitute, sugar, and applesauce together until creamy.
- 2Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add dry mixture to the butter mixture, a little at a time, alternating with the soy milk.
- 3Add the lemon zest and lemon juice. Add blueberries and hand stir until evenly distributed through the batter.
- 4Fill lined or greased cupcake tins 3/4 full. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lemon Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (852 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 84.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: