Recipe by Tebo
Other berries could be substituted for the blueberries if desired. Easy to do and well received by guests. Serve warm with ice cream or whip cream. Can be done ahead and reheated.
Top Review by Bev
Dellightful! I loved the lemon flavor with the blueberries! I served with a dollop of whipped cream, but would be just as enjoyable with a little vanilla ice cream! Thanks, for a lovely dessert tonight!
- 3 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup rolled oats (quick cooking)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted (regular or light)
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind