Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
My absolute favorite coffee cake recipe. I cannot take credit though...comes from my friend in Seattle.
For the Streusel
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
For the Cake
- cooking spray
- 2 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup egg beaters egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Streusel: Preheat oven to 400°F Mix flour and 3 tablespoons sugar in small bowl. Cut in Fleischmann's with pastry blender or 2 forks until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- Cake: Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Combine baking mix, 1/3 cup sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon in large bowl. Add milk, Egg Beaters and vanilla; stir just until blended. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour into prepared dish; Bake 30 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly. Cut into 9 squares to serve.