Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
so easy and delicious!
Make and share this Blueberry Lemon Cheesecakepie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and lemon peel until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped cream.
- 2. Spoon into cooled pie crust; spread evenly. Spoon blueberry filling evenly over lemon filling.
- 3. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.