Recipe by Rebekia02
This ice cream-type dessert is a refreshing end to any meal. It tastes like real cheesecake, but without the hassle. It only takes minutes to make, and it's way worth the time!
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 5 scoops French vanilla ice cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, sliced into pieces
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, combine 2 cups of blueberries, lemon gelatin, ice cream, cream cheese, lemon juice and vanilla.
- After completely mixed, scoop into separate container and freeze for a 1/2 hour.
- When done, take out of freezer and scoop it into several cups or bowls.
- Sprinkle on remaining blueberries and graham cracker crumbs.