1/4 Photos of Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake With Lemon Glaze
1 hr 20 mins
Shannon 24's Note:
This is a delicious cake! It from the Martha Stewart Everday Foods magazine (Issue #5). I have made it twice. It is sweet and moist, not too tangy or tart. Wonderful recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour, for blueberries
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 -3 cups icing sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, whisk 2 1/2 cups flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- 3In another mixing bowl, cream butter, and both sugars on high, until light and fluffy.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, beating until completely combined.
- 5Beat in vanilla.
- 6On low speed, alternate adding the flour mixture with the sour cream.
- 7In a separate bowl, toss blueberries, zest and remaining flour.
- 8Fold into batter.
- 9Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- 10Spread batter into pan.
- 11Bake cake on bottom rack of oven for 60-70 minutes.
- 12Cool in pan for about 20 minutes, then invert onto rack. Cool completely.
- 13For the glaze, combine the juice of two lemons with 2-3 cups of icing sugar, until desired consistency has been reached.
- 14Drizzle glaze over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake With Lemon Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.6
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.6 mg
- Sodium 338.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g