Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The lavender in this gives it the taste of Spring. Enjoy!
Make and share this Blueberry Lavender Cranberry Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine blueberries, cranberries, lavender flowers and sugar.
- Mix well and pour into an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Combine crushed crackers, brown sugar, melted butter, and sliced almonds.
- Crumble over the top of the filling.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until filling is bubbly.
- Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.