The lavender in this gives it the taste of Spring. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine blueberries, cranberries, lavender flowers and sugar.
- 3Mix well and pour into an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
- 4Combine crushed crackers, brown sugar, melted butter, and sliced almonds.
- 5Crumble over the top of the filling.
- 6Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until filling is bubbly.
- 7Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lavender Cranberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.2
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 244.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 57.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: