Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The lavender in this gives it the taste of Spring. Enjoy!
Make and share this Blueberry Lavender Cranberry Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lavender flowers
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed oatmeal graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine blueberries, cranberries, lavender flowers and sugar.
- Mix well and pour into an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Combine crushed crackers, brown sugar, melted butter, and sliced almonds.
- Crumble over the top of the filling.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until filling is bubbly.
- Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.