1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe from Borzynski's Farmers Market in Sturtevant, WI...You can also use a homemade pie crust rather than the boxed if so desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Prepare pie crust according to package.
- 3Roll out 2/3 of the crust large enought o line the bottom and sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
- 4Reserve 1/4 cup of the blueberries for garnish; sprinkle remaining berries with lemon juice.
- 5Mix remaining ingredients, toss berries gently with dry mixture.
- 6Turn into patry shell, heaping slightly in the center.
- 7Roll out remaining pie crust and cut into 10 half-inch wide strips.
- 8Arrange strips in a lattice desigh over pie filling; crimp or flute edges.
- 9Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake 30 minutes or until crust is light golden brown;cool.
- 10Garnish between lattices with reserved blueberries.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lattice-Top Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2782.0
- Calories from Fat 911
- Total Fat 101.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2375.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 449.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.8 g
- Sugars 209.4 g
- Protein 32.6 g