Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this recipe from Borzynski's Farmers Market in Sturtevant, WI...You can also use a homemade pie crust rather than the boxed if so desired.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare pie crust according to package.
- Roll out 2/3 of the crust large enought o line the bottom and sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the blueberries for garnish; sprinkle remaining berries with lemon juice.
- Mix remaining ingredients, toss berries gently with dry mixture.
- Turn into patry shell, heaping slightly in the center.
- Roll out remaining pie crust and cut into 10 half-inch wide strips.
- Arrange strips in a lattice desigh over pie filling; crimp or flute edges.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake 30 minutes or until crust is light golden brown;cool.
- Garnish between lattices with reserved blueberries.